Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thank You MCLA


I was fortunate enough to visit MCLA this past weekend. I was excited to see that future teachers and administrators have passion in their heart. The theme of our discussion was the book I wrote and we seemed to discuss the idea of fear governing our nation's policies. I will always have a place for MCLA that is near and dear to me. Many administrators from NY have traveled to the Berkshires to earn their certificate from this very special place. For those unaware of MCLA's Leadership Academy, MCLA emphasizes Social Justice as a primary focus for future leaders in education. The Leadership Academy is a beacon of light in the dark world of NCLB.

No comments:

A Child's Reality of What is Important

A Child's Reality of What is Important

The YouTube Experiment

Google